simple AVR Programmer able to transfer hex programs to most ATMEL AVR
microcontrollers. It is more reliable than most other simple AVR
programmers available out there and can be built in very short amount of
This Programmer support the AVR microcontroller ATmega103,
ATmega161, ATmega163, ATmega 323, ATmega128, ATmega8, ATmega16,
ATmega64, ATmega32, ATmega162, ATmega169, ATmega8515,
ATmega8535,ATmega44, ATmega88, ATmega168, ATmega164, ATmega324,
ATmega644, ATmega640, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega2560, ATmega2561,
AT90can32, AT90can64, AT90can128, ATtiny12, ATtiny15, ATtiny26,
ATtiny2313, ATtiny13, ATtiny25, ATtiny45, ATtiny85, ATtiny261,
ATtiny461, and ATtiny861.
AVR programmer consists of a serial in-circuit programmer (dongle) and a
small PCB with DIP sockets where you can fit your microcontroller.
can also use it directly in the main circuit by adding a pin to plug
this cable programmers, so you do not need to remove the chip while it
is to program.
The PCB connector has been created to match the
ATmega8 AVR microcontroller, 28-DIP, but you can build a PCB socket for
each other AVR microcontroller out there. This AVR programmer software
is compatible with popular PonyProg showing the status bar the progress
This bellow the minimum system programming.
minimum system schematics using crystal 4 Mhz, you can use other
crystal frequency depend on your fuse bit setting, please be careful
when setting fuse bit and security lock. if you wrong .. you can’t
recovery your chips and your chips will damage. expected, you have High
this bellow Step by Step to program using Ponyprog
1. Download this software from this link and install.
2. open program and goto to Menu Setup >> Interface setup
3. Chose device like this picture
4. Open Hex file , using button icon Open .
5. setting Security and configuration Bit , chose menu “Command >> Security and Bit Configuration”
setting like this sample .
- 8MHz Crystal with slowly rising power:
- 2MHz ceramic resonator fast raising power:
- 32768kHz resonator stable frequency at startup:
- External RC 4MHz oscillator with internal C enabled fast rising power:
- If you want to drive maximum from your Atmega: then select 16MHz fast rising power:
6. Run flash program Icon Button or chose menu “Command>> Write ALL” or Ctrl W
Verify that is hex file flashing on your chip using Menu
“Command>> Verify All” or “Command >> Verify Program (FLASH)
Reprinted Url Of This Article:
- A Scenix (and PIC) Programmer
- novel buzzer
- Program PIC16F887 using Linux
- Atmel AVR and 8051 series ISP programmer
- JT 11SSP 6M as Input Transformer for Crystal CS5367 A / D Converter
We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles .Please send us an E-mail
to email@example.com within 15 days if we are involved in the problems of article
content ,copyright or other problems. We will delete it soon .